Sunday, September 13, 2009

The York Fair Has Arrived

FINALLY!!

One of York County's most anticipated events of the year has finally arrived!! Thousands of people who reside in one of PA's biggest counties all find their way down to the York Fair to enjoy not only the rides and entertainment, but of course, the delicious FOOD!

I, for one, only attend the York Fair because of the food. There is no way, in a million years, that I'd be caught dead or alive on a portable amusement ride. I understand that those rides must undergo heavy, strict inspections everyday, but that's still not enough security for me. the The fact that I live less than two blocks from the fairgrounds and can walk past the gates and see absolutely nothing there not even a week later freaks me out. On the other hand, the food is to die for!! Deep fried Oreo Cookies, Snicker Bars and Twinkies... Elephant Ears, Turkey Legs, Amazing Onions... I would die of gluttony.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Nicki, I'm going to get a Gyro and fried oreos tomorrow. WHat is it about fair food? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRIED OREOS ROCK!!! Shoo-Fly Pie was pretty good too, lol

    ReplyDelete